He invented it and landed it in a gym, and coined it with the name dash bomb.
He was the first to try it outside but barely made the rotation and landed on his back. 
Ronnie Shalvis was the first to land the dash bomb onto grass off of drop.
He is currently training to add a half twist to the flip. This move is known as a dash barani and has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats and has intentions of taking the move to grass.
Scott attempted a variation of this move from a static seated position. It has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats. 
One of the Tapp brothers landed a Dash Bomb from the static seated position onto grass.
- "Team Tempest - Showtime in the gym". Youtube.
- "Bails and Funs - SkyNative". Youtube.
- "Ronnie Shalvis Dash Bomb! (Landed Outside)". Youtube.
- "Dash Bomb Barani Training". Youtube.
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Dash Bomb Aerial Training (by Ronnie Shalvis)". 3run.co.uk
- "Apex Media - A Day in Liverpool feat Street Velocity & Team Intensity"
- Ney's dash bomb attempt
- "Garden Trainings: Two",
- "YouTube - Tapp Brothers". Youtube.com