He was the first to try it outside but barely made the rotation and landed on his back. 
He is currently training to add a half twist to the flip. This move is known as a dash barani and has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats and has intentions of taking the move to grass.
One of the Tapp brothers landed a Dash Bomb from the static seated position onto grass.
- "Team Tempest - Showtime in the gym". Youtube.
- "Bails and Funs - SkyNative". Youtube.
- "Ronnie Shalvis Dash Bomb! (Landed Outside)". Youtube.
- "Dash Bomb Barani Training". Youtube.
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Dash Bomb Aerial Training (by Ronnie Shalvis)". 3run.co.uk
- "Apex Media - A Day in Liverpool feat Street Velocity & Team Intensity"
- Ney's dash bomb attempt
- "Garden Trainings: Two",
- "YouTube - Tapp Brothers". Youtube.com