He was the first to try it outside but barely made the rotation and landed on his back. 
He is currently training to add a half twist to the flip. This move is known as a dash barani and has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats and has intentions of taking the move to grass.
One of the Tapp brothers landed a Dash Bomb from the static seated position onto grass.
Owen Hegarty made a variation of the dash bomb called the lazy bomb in which he did a theif vault in the dash position and then did the front flip. He under rotated and landed on a crash mat below..
Sean Esguerra made another variation of the dash bomb where you perform a side flip/double leg instead of a front flip. He attempted it outside onto a crash mat from the static seat position but under rotated and landed on his back on a crash mat. 
- Land Bomb - A dash bomb where the athlete does the dash vault before a drop. Like the frog gainer, no ledge is neccesary.
- "Team Tempest - Showtime in the gym". Youtube.
- "Bails and Funs - SkyNative". Youtube.
- "Ronnie Shalvis Dash Bomb! (Landed Outside)". Youtube.
- "Dash Bomb Barani Training". Youtube.
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Dash Bomb Aerial Training (by Ronnie Shalvis)". 3run.co.uk
- "Apex Media - A Day in Liverpool feat Street Velocity & Team Intensity"
- Ney's dash bomb attempt
- "3RUN Forums • View topic - Classic Thread - Organised Spam". 3run.co.uk
- "YouTube - Tapp Brothers". Youtube.com
- . Youtube.com
- "Dash Bomb Tuesday".Youtube.com