The dash bomb or dash front flip involves link a dash vault to a front flip.
He invented it and landed it in a gym, and coined it with the name dash bomb.
He was the first to try it outside but barely made the rotation and landed on his back. 
Ronnie Shalvis was the first to land the dash bomb onto grass off of drop.
He is currently training to add a half twist to the flip. This move is known as Dash Barani and has not yet been landed onto a solid surface. He has however landed it onto crash mats..
At the age of 14, he was the first English free runner to land it on grass. He did it at the same spot on the pavilion where Daniel Ilabaca recorded the Kong Gainer video.
Ney tried it off the pavilion in Moreton, Liverpool, but broke his foot with the attempt.
- ↑ "Team Tempest - Showtime in the gym". Youtube.
- ↑ "Bails and Funs - SkyNative". Youtube.
- ↑ "Ronnie Shalvis Dash Bomb! (Landed Outside)". Youtube.
- ↑ "Dash Bomb Barani Training". Youtube.
- ↑ "Apex Media - A Day in Liverpool feat Street Velocity & Team Intensity"
- ↑ Ney's dash bomb attempt