Franck "Cali" Nelle was born and raised in Paris. At age 16, he started learning martial arts, more specifically Taekwondo where he developped this incredible vertical jump he's known for. And at 19 body popping. In 2006, a knee injury got in the way of his Taekwondo career. In 2007, Franck moved to London and began doing Parkour in London with Urban Freeflow, where he quickly became one of Ez's very few favourites. He competed in the 2008 Barclaycard World Freerun Championships, in which his performance consisted of a large amount of dancing. He was a judge for the 2009 championships. A couple of months later he left Urban Freeflow and joined some of his friends in a team called Storm Freerun.Storm Freerun official website His various set of skills (martial arts ; parkour / Free Running ; acrobatics ) open him the doors to the stunt double world. He's currently training for the stunt register.
- Barclaycard World Freerun Championships (2008)
- Cali represented France, in the Barclaycard World Freerun Championships 2008, which took place in London, with 23 athletes from 18 different countries. He used his dancing skills to work the crowed, but didn't make it to the top 10, as the athletes were judging each others...not the audience
- Red Bull Art of Motion (2009)
- Barclaycard World Freerun Championships (2009)
- Cali was one of the four judges of the event. He had to share this hard task with Paul "Diddy" Darnell from Team Tempest (USA), Sascha "Cionn" Hauser (Austria), and Damien Walters.