Welcome to the Free Running Wiki - an English-language collection of knowledge about free running, parkour and the related disciplines. Anyone is welcome to edit or create pages which contribute to the site, and there is no requirement for pages to be perfectly written - they can be improved over time by other members.
See Help:Contents for an explanation of how to do things like formatting. To edit a page, use the edit tab at the top of any article. To create a page, search for the name of the page and use the create this page option. Create an account if you want to see your name by edits you make.
There are currently 420 articles. Help expand the wiki by creating or improving articles!
Looking for free running tutorials? Wrong site! This is a collection of information, not a how-to resource. Check out this guide instead.
- Moves — Movements related to free running or parkour
- Teams — Well-known teams
- People — Practitioners of the disciplines
- Videos — Revolutionary movement videos
- Competitions — Competitions based around free running
- Locations — Hotspots around the world
How can I help?
You are free to edit any article you want, however to make it easier we have these categories:
- Wanted pages - Pages that are linked to but have not been written yet
- Articles needing expansion - Pages in desperate need of more information
- Biographies needing a photo - Profile pages which don't have a photo yet
- Articles needing references - Pages with claims or facts with no sources to back them up
- Articles needing rewriting - Mostly pages which were copied and pasted straight from another site
For help, questions or comments, send an email to wiki.contact [at] streetstunts.net.
- December 26 - The wiki is back! Apologies for the downtime